Bodybuilding is about discipline. With the right mindset and can-do attitude you can gain muscle fast. But you may have to throw out some of the ideas you have heard over the years. Although some things may work better for some people that will not mean that they will work for every person. Some people are genetically predisposed to be big muscle- bound men. Some men are smaller and leaner. The muscle size you will gain will be as much about the work and discipline you put into is as it is about your DNA.
The good news is that your DNA won’t prevent you from gaining as much muscle as YOU can gain. Whether that means huge and bulky or long and lean you can still gain muscle for all your efforts. Here come some tips on how to gain muscle fast for your knowledge.
- 1 How to gain Muscle Fast with 7 Step ?
How to gain Muscle Fast with 7 Step ?
1. Have a clear mindset
You need to have clear goals for what you want to accomplish and how you intend to achieve them. When do you want to see noticeable results? When do you expect to have the body of your dreams? How do you intend to do it?
- Home workouts
- Workout videos
- Equipment you plan to use
How often do you intend to work out and how long will your sessions be? What is your meal plan? How will you improve your general health?
- Proper rest
- Mental health
A clearly defined plan including the what, when, where and how will help you have a clear mindset. Research the methods you want to use and write down your plan in a journal and use the journal to note your progress.
2. Prepare for possible let injuries
The key factor for gaining muscle size is the amount of weight you lift in your workouts. You should lift the heaviest weight you can safely do to total failure. That means you cannot lift again no matter how hard you try. Unfortunately, sometimes this can cause an injury that can be viewed as set back. Try some of the methods to avoid that:
- Gradually build up your routine
- In the beginning, only lift about 5 to 10 pounds heavier than you normally can.
- Start with 1 set of 8 to 12 reps, and increase to 3 sets before adding more weight, then start again with 1 set of 8 to 12 reps.
- Talk to your doctor or trainer before getting back to normal routine.
Your body is your main hardware. Take care of it the same way you care for your weights and other equipment.
3. Your diet is king
You must maintain a healthy intake of food to gain the size and muscle you desire. Contrary to diets that reduce calories to lose weight, you need to increase your calories to give your muscles the calories they need.
- Eat whole foots in their natural state rather than packaged food
- You need more lean protein to build muscle.
- You will need to eat more frequently during the day; up to 6 to 8 times a day.
4. Supplements are actually a good idea
We often see that supplements for losing weight may be rip offs or dangerous. It is good to know then that certain supplements are safe for bodybuilding and even avidly recommended by trainers:
- Creatine will help you achieve bulk fast. Not only will you gain size, but you may notice that your lifting capacity increases too. WIN! The powder form is the best choice because you can mix it with fruit juices for the additional natural sugars that help increase creatine uptake in muscles.
- Products contain IGF-1 offer a critical ingredient of factor for building muscles and increasing size.
5. Mix up your training routine to prevent plateaus and boredom.
If you aren’t interested in what you do at the gym you will not train as often as you need to in order to gain muscle fast, so change things up from time to time. Alternate gym workouts:
- Train at home with no equipment at all. Instead do burpees, push-ups and chin ups. The idea is to use multiple muscle factored into the exercise.
- Workout with DVDs that you trust and know well. Some routines are for weight loss more than muscle gain so choose carefully.
- Perform cardio on alternate days that still work the muscles: jogging, pole walking, hiking.
6. Reduce stress in your life
Stress can cause hormonal imbalances that will cause results that are counter to your goals. If you feel that you are becoming stressed out, take a breather and find a way to relax. Contrary to popular ideas that workouts relieve stress it can actually cause you to work out less carefully and cause injury.
7. Water is all powerful
If you do not drink at least 8-8 oz. glasses of water a day your muscles will not gain size. Water is essential to good muscle health ( 1 ). So, remembering to drink water regularly during the day is also a must, not only for your muscle building but also for your good health.
By now, you should have taken note on some powerful tips and tricks for how to gain muscle fast and you may have a plan in mind to implement these ideas. One of the tips above is about diet and that one tip is very powerful to help you gain muscle naturally and more healthy. Should you need to learn more about this topic, Anabolic Cooking is a program that will show you everything about nutrition for muscle building.